How does shipping work?
- Free shipping within South Africa
- Yes, shipping jewellery can be a security risk so we label all our packages as components
- We take responsibility for your jewellery arriving safely to you.
How long will my order take to ship?
- Everything we make is made to order so it takes 15 to 17 working days
Do you ship internationally?
- Not at this point in time
What makes you different to traditional jewellery stores?
- We supply direct from our workshop, we don’t have any middlemen and we sell exclusively online to keep our running costs as low as possible, passing this saving onto you.
Can I track my order?
- Once the order has been shipped you will receive tracking information
Can I change or cancel an order?
What is your return policy?
- Everything we make is made to order and custom so we don’t accept return, email us to resolve any issues you have with your items and we will be more than happy to make it right.
Can I use my own gold?
- Yes, you can, depending on what you would like us to make, we can either add more or give you the left-over gold back.
- Please note that there is a weight loss when melting gold
Can I redesign/remake my old jewellery?
- Of course, you can totally remake or reset your jewellery into something completely new, we can even use your old gold in your new piece of jewellery to keep the sentimental value. Contact us and we will tell you how to package your jewellery and arrange collection with our courier.
What if my ring size is wrong?
- Please let us know by sending us an email.
- Getting your ring size correct is up to you, but if you get it wrong don’t stress, we can sort it out for you for a small fee.
- Resizing costs R300 excluding courier, for 3 sizes up or down.
- If the error is on our side, contact us and we will sort it out for you at no cost.
What does yellow, white and rose gold look like?
Does my order come with a certificate?
- On request we can provide a valuation certificate for insurance purposes
Do your diamonds come with certificates?
- Yes, our larger stones (over 0.30ct) come with certificates.
Do you offer moissanites?
- Yes, we do, Moissanites are incredibly rare in nature, so moissanites available today are created in the lab, they are engineered to look similar to diamonds but visually are slightly different from real diamonds. They are more affordable than diamonds and a great option for those on a budget.
Do you do engagement rings?
- Yes of course, there’s nothing we love more than being a part of your special day, please click here and fill out our form.
Do you do men’s rings?
- Yes, click here and fill in our form with your designs and we will be more than happy to help.
How do I know what ring size I am?
- There are a few ways you can do this please check out our ring sizing page using this link